Pages (2):    1 2
Silverfish   01-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Congrats! I hope it wins.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
KRW   01-26-2010, 10:16 PM
fpw Wrote: from ITW via my publisher: "Congratulations! AFTERSHOCK & OTHERS by F. Paul Wilson has been nominated as a finalist in the Best Short Story category for the 2010 Thriller Awards."

Nice to hear on a rainy day. I didn't know it was even being considered.

Congratulations Paul! It would be cool to get another feather in your cap wouldn't it?Cool
NewYorkjoe   01-27-2010, 05:28 PM
FPW,

It always seems to me, you're getting better and better, and you were pretty damn good to start with!

Congrats!

NYj

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late; And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,"
"Well, John Henry said to the Cap'n, "A man ain't nuthin' but a man. But, before I let that steam drill beat me, gonna die with my hammer in my hand, Lawd, Lawd, gonna die with my hammer in my hand."
t4terrific   01-27-2010, 06:13 PM
I think it should be disquallified for not being the same demensions as "Soft and Others" and "The Barrens and Others". It completely looks out of place on my shelf!:mad:

Just kidding.:p

Great collection. I wish there were more to come. I like short stories too.
Brian   01-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Good news, sir. Congratulations.

There is no wise man without fault
Bluesman Mike Lindner   01-27-2010, 08:56 PM
Swell news! But as I'm sure you're well aware, Paul, sometimes a writer has to...sacrifice, to bring home the trophy.:eek:
Pages (2):    1 2