Zombie Joe   01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
To all who hear the call of Cthulhu. Take heed, for the Old-Ones rize from the infathomable depth's as if to devour us all..... I saw a great movie last night. "Deep Rising". If you havn't seen it you should. The main character(Finnegan)-(Real name _ Treat Williams) A mercenary for hire is so Jack-esque it's creepy. He probably could be Jack if A movie came out. My favorite line in the entire movie " If the money is there, We don't care" His sidekick (pantucci or Joey for short)-(Real name Kevin J. O' Connor--Benny in "The Mummy") is such a great actor. He really makes the movie my all-time favorite. I could see these guys taking on a full grown Mother Rakosh. Win the day, drink a beer, and be home in time to watch the apocalypse. Another Great line from the movie to end with. "Now What?"
GeraldRice   01-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Zombie Joe Wrote:To all who hear the call of Cthulhu. Take heed, for the Old-Ones rize from the infathomable depth's as if to devour us all..... I saw a great movie last night. "Deep Rising". If you havn't seen it you should. The main character(Finnegan)-(Real name _ Treat Williams) A mercenary for hire is so Jack-esque it's creepy. He probably could be Jack if A movie came out. My favorite line in the entire movie " If the money is there, We don't care" His sidekick (pantucci or Joey for short)-(Real name Kevin J. O' Connor--Benny in "The Mummy") is such a great actor. He really makes the movie my all-time favorite. I could see these guys taking on a full grown Mother Rakosh. Win the day, drink a beer, and be home in time to watch the apocalypse. Another Great line from the movie to end with. "Now What?"

I saw this in the theater and loved it. I especially liked the part with Djimon Honsou waiting for the safe to open while chanting, "Money, money, money," and when the door opens he gets an axe in the head.

This was a movie I could watch over and over again. Unfortunately, the missus mistakenly taped over it.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Wapitikev   01-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Welcome, Joe. You'll like it here.

One of my favourite ocean-horror flicks.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout