Pages (3):    1 2 3   
sal roma   01-21-2010, 01:14 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Welcome to the board sal roma.

I wonder where you found that screen name? Smile

thanks! i figured i would bring it back to an old anagram rather than one of the newer ones... ever tried to make your own? i have... im a geek...:alberteinstein:
Wapitikev   01-21-2010, 01:33 PM
sal roma Wrote:thanks! i figured i would bring it back to an old anagram rather than one of the newer ones... ever tried to make your own? i have... im a geek...:alberteinstein:
Welcome, Sal. You are in good (geek) company, here.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
sal roma   01-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Welcome, Sal. You are in good (geek) company, here.

-Wapitikev

i think im rather comfy here..

what the hell is this face!!! ----> :mad2:
sorry, a-d-d took my attention...
Wapitikev   01-21-2010, 02:27 PM
sal roma Wrote:i think im rather comfy here..

what the hell is this face!!! ----> :mad2:
sorry, a-d-d took my attention...
That is the "frustrated" smilie...aka, the smilie that portrays how Ken Valentine and Mike Lindner feel when they talk to each other (on this board at least).

-Wapitikev

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
sal roma   01-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:That is the "frustrated" smilie...aka, the smilie that portrays how Ken Valentine and Mike Lindner feel when they talk to each other (on this board at least).

-Wapitikev
i think i'm gonna ban myself from using these smilies. if i cannot express myself in words then im gonna (insert semi-annoying, but sometimes rather cute smilie here_______)
webby   01-22-2010, 12:01 AM
sal roma Wrote:thanks! i figured i would bring it back to an old anagram rather than one of the newer ones... ever tried to make your own? i have... im a geek...:alberteinstein:

You mean like Al Somar and Al Mosar? I don't know what you're talking about... :p

Welcome, BTW!

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KRW   01-22-2010, 12:11 AM
webby Wrote:You mean like Al Somar and Al Mosar? I don't know what you're talking about... :p

Welcome, BTW!

Or maybe ...........ASMORAL??????Smile
webby   01-22-2010, 12:13 AM
KRW Wrote:Or maybe ...........ASMORAL??????Smile

:yikes:

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KRW   01-22-2010, 12:20 AM
webby Wrote::yikes:

I'll let Tony take it from here. (shame, shameWink)
Wapitikev   01-22-2010, 01:00 AM
KRW Wrote:Or maybe ...........ASMORAL??????Smile
Well blow me down (no Tony, that is not an offer). The entire time I've been on the board I never once stopped to think about that.

Huh.

[is there an "I feel stupider than I have in a while" smilie?]

-Wapitikev

Pages (3):    1 2 3