Kenji   12-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Today I saw PUBLIC ENEMIES in a theatre.

I don't like Michael Mann's THE KEEP, but I liked his HEAT and COLLATERAL, and THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS. If you liked those three movies, I highly recommend PUBLIC ENEMIES. I would say this is Mann's best film since THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS.

Johnny Depp plays John Dillinger. Depp's acting is perfect. Especially, his eyes. Sometimes his eyes turned to criminal's eyes. Chilly!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-13-2009, 09:17 AM
Kenji Wrote:Today I saw PUBLIC ENEMIES in a theatre.

I don't like Michael Mann's THE KEEP, but I liked his HEAT and COLLATERAL, and THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS. If you liked those three movies, I highly recommend PUBLIC ENEMIES. I would say this is Mann's best film since THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS.

Johnny Depp plays John Dillinger. Depp's acting is perfect. Especially, his eyes. Sometimes his eyes turned to criminal's eyes. Chilly!

I liked HEAT a lot. Amazing it's the only time Pacino and De Niro have worked together!
Kenji   12-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I liked HEAT a lot. Amazing it's the only time Pacino and De Niro have worked together!

I agree!

Also they have worked together in "Righteous Kill". I haven't seen that yet, though....
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-13-2009, 09:49 AM
Kenji Wrote:I agree!

Also they have worked together in "Righteous Kill". I haven't seen that yet, though....

That's right, I forgot about that one... At the time, I thought, "Well, I can probably live without seeing a film whose main characters are named 'Turk' and 'Spider'."
This post was last modified: 12-13-2009, 09:51 AM by Bluesman Mike Lindner.