Pages (3):    1 2 3
webby   11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
ccosborne3 Wrote:I think putting the lesser product onscreen increases the odds of cancellation. It looked to me like they just edited out maybe an hours worth of story so they could get to some action scenes a little quicker. They shouldn't have to sacrifice story and character development for action scenes.

I can see both positive and negative for both sides of this debate so I'm going to give the show a chance and see how it goes.

While I liked the first episode well enough, I agree that it didn't have a lot of the depth you get from more time spent on story and character development. That was one of the things I liked best about Jericho - the characters came to feel like real people and the story kept getting more and more intriguing.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auskar   11-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Two of the actors are from Firefly and I am always happy when someone from Firefly finds work.

Monica Baccarin plays the main visitor, Anna. She was Inara on Firefly.

Allan Tudyk plays the partner of the girl from Lost who is now an FBI counter-terrorism agent. He is also a visitor. He played Wash (the pilot) on Firefly.

TerrLight.com, is where I can spout off about anything. Visit. Link.
colburn0004   11-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Auskar Wrote:Allan Tudyk plays the partner of the girl from Lost who is now an FBI counter-terrorism agent. He is also a visitor. He played Wash (the pilot) on Firefly.

I like to think of him as Steve the Pirate Big Grin (Dodgeball)

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Aprilis   11-08-2009, 12:47 AM
How is Juliet going to be on LOST if she is on V?

I really liked Juliet damn it!

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
Pages (3):    1 2 3