happyrobot   09-20-2009, 11:14 PM
So, just got back from the signing with the Man. The taco place around the corner that I've hearing about on this site and from the Man was indeed very good. To those I met at the signing, it was great to meet you.
Karithna   09-21-2009, 02:12 AM
You're lucky, congrats!
oh, and welcome to the board!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-21-2009, 12:01 PM
happyrobot Wrote:So, just got back from the signing with the Man. The taco place around the corner that I've hearing about on this site and from the Man was indeed very good. To those I met at the signing, it was great to meet you.

Paul's a nice guy, ain't he? Always glad to meet his readers. "Put a face to a name."

'Though Nora Roberts takes you home and cooks you a meal...
Srem   09-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Paul's a nice guy, ain't he? Always glad to meet his readers. "Put a face to a name."

'Though Nora Roberts takes you home and cooks you a meal...

You and your Nora Roberts obsession, Bluesman, lol...

Are you sure you're not a 'closet-Nora Roberts Forum-fan' yourself, Mike?

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Srem   09-21-2009, 10:14 PM
happyrobot Wrote:So, just got back from the signing with the Man. The taco place around the corner that I've hearing about on this site and from the Man was indeed very good. To those I met at the signing, it was great to meet you.

You are lucky!

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Sigokat   09-21-2009, 10:27 PM
YOU WENT TO TACO NINJA????

Oh and that's cool you got to meet the Man. Big Grin

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
BK Akitas   09-21-2009, 10:56 PM
when I got to say HI in person, the signing was next door to a Scientology center. the irony was thick!

i was waiting for them to come out and declare FPW in season

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Medusa   09-21-2009, 11:44 PM
I got to meet him at the signing here in Houston just a couple hours ago. He's very nice and a funny guy! I'm so glad I finally got to meet him!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!