Scott Miller   09-14-2009, 02:01 PM
Stuntmen is a mockumentary in the Christopher Guest style, albeit considerably cruder, that I found quite entertaining and even poignant at times. If you like Guest's movies then you'll probably like this. Here's a test, if you think "Fred Savage told me to go f*** myself! How many people can say that." is funny then this is a movie for you.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
KRW   09-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Stuntmen is a mockumentary in the Christopher Guest style, albeit considerably cruder, that I found quite entertaining and even poignant at times. If you like Guest's movies then you'll probably like this. Here's a test, if you think "Fred Savage told me to go f*** myself! How many people can say that." is funny then this is a movie for you.

Now that sounds interesting. Is it about being a stunt man for obnoxious stars, or just being a stunt man?
Scott Miller   09-15-2009, 12:12 AM
KRW Wrote:Now that sounds interesting. Is it about being a stunt man for obnoxious stars, or just being a stunt man?

Neither really. It is a mockumentary about the two best stuntmen who are vying for stuntman of the year who happen to be fierce rivals. And there are no stunts.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels