Pages (2): 1 2   
Wapitikev   07-28-2009, 03:44 AM
They are setting up to have Black Widow in the Avengers movie with her appearance in Iron Man 2...and playing Natasha Romanov is:

[SPOILER]Scarlett Johansson.[/SPOILER]

Your thoughts?

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
colburn0004   07-28-2009, 06:35 PM
I wasn't particularly too excited about Scarlett being in it. I think she is a good actress but thought she was not really a good choice for the role or the movie. I think Rourke was a good idea however and I am anticipating his role in the movie.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Brian   07-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Scarlett is easy on the eyes, isn't that enough?

There is no wise man without fault
bones weep tedium   07-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Por choice for the role, but I wouldnt say no. :cheers:

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Noelie   07-29-2009, 03:49 PM
I was happier about this when it was gonna be Emily Blunt. Sad

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
bones weep tedium   07-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Noelie Wrote:I was happier about this when it was gonna be Emily Blunt. Sad

Emily Blunt...!

[Image: drooling_homer.png]

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
Wapitikev   07-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Noelie Wrote:I was happier about this when it was gonna be Emily Blunt. Sad
Really?

Nope...better choices than Ms. Blunt are:
Daneel Harris
Christina Hendricks
Izabella Scorupco
Milla Jovovich

...in that order.

I would be as pleased, or perhaps even more, with some of these as opposed to ScarlettJo.

-Wapitikev

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Noelie   07-29-2009, 05:25 PM
I really liked Emily Blunt for the role. I dunno. I'm not a guy. :p

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Wapitikev   07-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Noelie Wrote:I really liked Emily Blunt for the role. I dunno. I'm not a guy. :p
I liked her in DWPrada but I can't see her as Natasha Romanov.

But that's just me.

-Wapitikev

bones weep tedium   08-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Wapitikev Wrote:I liked her in DWPrada but I can't see her as Natasha Romanov.

But that's just me.

-Wapitikev

I can see you as Natasha Romanov, Wappppppppppitikv. :crazy:

I hate coppers.

Pages (2): 1 2