Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6   
Alvin Fox   07-18-2009, 04:11 PM
:dancing:
cobalt   07-18-2009, 05:42 PM
That figures....I'll be home tomorrow. I hope my copy is there waiting for me.

EWMAN
icarusflu   07-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Not for me - Not today. Mail came and no book Sad going to hope for monday I guess (when you will already be finished)

Icarus
pennywise969   07-19-2009, 01:25 AM
AlvinFox Wrote::dancing:

Congrats! Was this an ARC or your copy from Gauntlet? If it was from Gauntlet, did you get any kind of an email letting you know it had been shipped? Ive been eagerly watching my email and the GZ Gauntlet page for an update and have been sad every day.

If it was an ARC, never mind and enjoy the book.
Alvin Fox   07-19-2009, 04:16 AM
It's the Gauntlet edition (#64). I, too, had been checking Gauntlet's site daily for an update, wondering if they were going to say something along the lines of, "They've arrived and we are now shipping them out."

And... wow... all of the references and other things I refuse to type until many more people have read it. Except this: words I've never heard of before. Like "ff" and "f". Sentences go, "First ff..." (page 80) I'm assuming "First off..." and "...might loosen his tounge. f he was..." (page 106) "If he was..."? Also a punctuation error on page 53. Sorry FPW. I don't mean to nitpick. Sad
Ken Valentine   07-19-2009, 04:44 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:It's the Gauntlet edition (#64). I, too, had been checking Gauntlet's site daily for an update, wondering if they were going to say something along the lines of, "They've arrived and we are now shipping them out."

And... wow... all of the references and other things I refuse to type until many more people have read it. Except this: words I've never heard of before. Like "ff" and "f". Sentences go, "First ff..." (page 80) I'm assuming "First off..." and "...might loosen his tounge. f he was..." (page 106) "If he was..."? Also a punctuation error on page 53. Sorry FPW. I don't mean to nitpick. Sad
Don't worry about the nit-picking. It provides an opportunity to make corrections before the mass-market hard back goes into print.

Ken V.
Alvin Fox   07-19-2009, 08:15 AM
Oh, in that case there's also a mysterious equal sign at the end of a paragraph on page 140. It looks something like this.=

Isn't that odd?
pennywise969   07-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Well now I am kicking myself for going cheap on the shipping. Oh well. What's a few more days. :cryin:
tenebroust   07-19-2009, 02:58 PM
Anticipation is killing me, but I'll be even more upset once I get the book and finish reading it in 2 days. And then have to WAIT forever for the next one!

Make copies for yourself YOU HANGMAN ROPE GANGSTER SCUM-ON-TOP! Laugh your MAD GIGGLE NOW!
Francis E. Dec Esquire
Visit the Official Francis E. Dec fan club at http://www.bentoandstarchky.com

For the politically active you might like my website at:
http://www.platformforthefuture.com/main
cobalt   07-19-2009, 04:54 PM
No copy for me. Sad
No copy for Lysis. Sad

Hopefully Monday.

EWMAN
Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6