Sam   04-24-2009, 12:46 AM
This movie stars Michael Rapaport... WAIT!! Don't leave just yet due to that. He will totally surprise you in this flick. His character is a shy fellow, a bit of an introvert but on a whim signs up for an experimental drug study on a new anti-depressant. But he develops a side-effect... super powers. At least he thinks so. It's equal parts drama and odd comedy that compliment each other very well. It's a low budget flick, but fancy FX and scenic locations were not needed since the story is contained in his own small world. I don't see this winning an Oscar in any category but it certainly is worth your time.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Wapitikev   04-24-2009, 03:20 AM
Sam Wrote:This movie stars Michael Rapaport... WAIT!! Don't leave just yet due to that. He will totally surprise you in this flick. His character is a shy fellow, a bit of an introvert but on a whim signs up for an experimental drug study on a new anti-depressant. But he develops a side-effect... super powers. At least he thinks so. It's equal parts drama and odd comedy that compliment each other very well. It's a low budget flick, but fancy FX and scenic locations were not needed since the story is contained in his own small world. I don't see this winning an Oscar in any category but it certainly is worth your time.
Always wondered about this one...will have to check it out.

Thanx, Sam.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout