Pages (2):    1 2
Atomsk   06-02-2009, 07:31 PM
gerald: i get your point, but they did this at the end of T1, so to me, its just part of the terminator story line - time travel isnt as 'big and accurate' as it would be in say...lost, timecries, 12 monkeys et al

as far as the the points dervish brought up:
1. naked and unarmed cause it was just created recently, so its still in 'out of the box' mode. also, for all we know, they send them in the battle field naked just to mess w/ the humans :p
2. they needed lax security for two reasons; one - conner needs to get into the building to be killed, two - no need for a lot of security when ONE hunter killer could take out all commers *shrug*
3. i agree, if they want kyle rease, they must know WHY they want him, and then why leave him alive? shoulda just shot him in processing, instead of taking him elsewhere.
4. i think the infiltration unit was a one time thing, correct? i mean, they 'newest' terminator was the liquid after arnold...and then it was the fembot, so in all honesty, marcus would either have to be a ONE OFF cause he was the only person who donated to whatever that company is called and they they were bought by the military, then skynet said...hmmm...THIS might work. thats my take on marcus.

all complaints aside though i AM looking forward to the next one, cause i want to see HOW exactly they send KR thru time and i am curious to see if they will do a decent time travel story, of if they will shoot their feet and kill terminator for good.
*crosses fingers*
This post was last modified: 06-02-2009, 07:35 PM by Atomsk.
Kenji   06-07-2009, 05:41 AM
Yesterday was the opening day in Japan, so I wanted to see it yesterday. But here was a hard rain. And today I saw it.

At first, I was worried director is McG. But it had nothing to worry about. Terminator4 was excellent and exciting action flick. It was better than Terminator 3. I don't like John Connor in T-3. But Christian Bale was good choice for John.

I liked some new machines, especially Motorminator. That was cool! Cool

Two famous lines, "I'll be back", "Come with me if you want to live". And John Connor's favorite song: "You could be mine" by Gun'z and Roses. Everything were joyful for Terminator fan.

I'm not sure, but in my guess, John Connor send Kyle to the past in T-5. I hope to see that moment.

In memory of Stan Winston....oh, man! Made me cry! Confusedad:
Pages (2):    1 2