Pages (2):    1 2
cobalt   04-26-2009, 11:07 AM
It was worth missing...lol

EWMAN
Brian   04-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Carny sucked. It's that simple. Bad acting and mediocre FX. Even the vechicles were old and tired looking. The good ole boys with their hunting rifles and tracking dog were lame and laughable. The guy that drove the hook was a prime dumbass, his lines were so poor that I'd bet he wants to forget he ever worked on that piece of crap.

There is no wise man without fault
rjack_fan   04-26-2009, 07:57 PM
I lost interest about halfway through. Too much symbolism and cliches and not enough original story. Not too hard to figure out what was going to happen in most places. Some parts reminded me of Jeepers Creepers, a little TPOCOE, and a vague sense I've seen a lot of the general themes before, but can't come up with the titles. Glad I didn't waste the DVR space.
thelionwaits   06-01-2009, 12:20 PM
The SciFi (Soon to be SyFy) Channel has put out some stink-worthy material in their original movies over the past few years. Why do they not see the vertiable plethora of material they can put onto the small screen with works like FPW's? Or Piers Anthony? Koontz's "Lightning" I'm dying to see, too.

There's so much to work from but nobody want's to run with it. It's rather saddening.

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house. - George Carlin
Pages (2):    1 2