Dan   04-18-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm new here will be the first to admit that I may have missed something.

I have a few (not-for-profit, for-fun) RJ-related film projects rolling around in my head but, being a canon-loving fan, want to make sure I get the little things right. Things like movies watched, guns used, etc. These are things I usually look for in my favourite internet resource, but the content there is rather basic (well, compared to other fandom-related articles).

Has anyone started a project like a Repairman Jack wiki, or made similar lists? I know there is an encyclopedia in the works (according to the site), but with the MediaWiki code being free to use, is that an option?
Silverfish   04-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi Dan, welcome to the board.

You can check out the wiki I've started (it's in my signature.) It's not very far off the ground, as you can see. If you want to contribute anything, just let me know, and I'll send you my email address. No editing and you'll get full credit of course.

Also, Paul has Wikipedia pages, and the FAQ and Bibliography are your best friends. (You should be able to find them from the main page.)

Nice to have you on board.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Wapitikev   04-20-2009, 03:26 AM
Welcome, Dan. You'll like it here.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout