bill1971   03-20-2009, 04:37 PM
First of all I am new here, so hello everyone. I have been a fan since I checked out The Keep from the library years and years ago and have been a fan ever since. Anyhow I have just reread The Keep, Reborn, Reprisal and Nightworld. I love those 4 books altogether and I cant wait to read the new Nightworld in a few years. Anyhow, I noticed when Woerman was killed he was still aware, is that basically the same thing Rasalom did to Danny Gordon, except he could move. The Danny Gordon scenes are the most disturbing I have ever read in any book by the way.
This post was last modified: 03-22-2009, 07:55 PM by bill1971.
ccosborne3   03-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Good question. Welcome aboard Bill.
Debby   03-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Welcome Bill
Wapitikev   03-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Welcome, Bill. You'll like it here.

Perhaps you should put a spoiler warning on your post...people like me (who are waiting before we read Reprisal and Nightworld), are saying to ourselves, "Who the hell is Danny Gordon?"

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-22-2009, 07:27 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Welcome, Bill. You'll like it here.

Perhaps you should put a spoiler warning on your post...people like me (who are waiting before we read Reprisal and Nightworld), are saying to ourselves, "Who the hell is Danny Gordon?"

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Welcome, Bill! You're joining a braw crew. With only a hint of the blarney once in awhile, and that for good luck.
Brian   03-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Perhaps you should put a spoiler warning on your post...people like me (who are waiting before we read Reprisal and Nightworld), are saying to ourselves, "Who the hell is Danny Gordon?"
-Wapitikev

Same here, except add The Touch to that list.

Welcome Bill.

There is no wise man without fault
bill1971   03-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Sorry about the spoiler, I kind of took for granted that since I read them every one else did...my bad. Nevermind about Danny Gordon....I made him up. Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I am surprised how active Paul is on this board. I'm glad he is in touch with his fans.
cobalt   03-22-2009, 11:49 PM
Welcome to the board Bill.

EWMAN
Pacal   04-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Welcome Bill, I really do need to go back and read Reborn, Reprisal again. I'm missing some of the references in the latest books, so thanks!