Kenji   03-21-2009, 09:29 AM
You're not Tom Cruise fan? I'm not Tom Cruise fan either. But sometimes he starred in some good movies. Valkyrie was one of them, definitely! I enjoyed it. This is really good movie about historical truth by Brian Singer.

The main plot is about "Operation Valkyrie". For assassination of Hitler. I knew that operation's failure by historical truth, but I didn't know how and why they did failure.

Operation Valkyrie is breathlessly thrilling. Christopher McQuarrie's script was perfect. This is historical drama, and good entertainment. Brian Singer and Christopher McQuarrie should make BLACK WIND movie.

Except Tom Cruise, a lot of great actors played in that movie. Kenneth Branagh, Bill Nighy, Tom Wilkinson, Terence Stamp, and.....Eddie Izzard! He didn't play comedic role! Big Grin
Medusa   03-21-2009, 01:05 PM
It was a great movie! And I am not a Tom Cruise fan. I didn't realize it was a true story til my son told him so for me it was even better because I didn't know the ending! With all these alternate reality movies out they could've succeeded as far as I knew!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!