lexator222   02-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Hey, gang, there is a new hard cover copy of "Infernal" on Ebay, that is going for only 5 bucks! I would jump on it, if I didn't have a mint copy of my own!

Good luck, Lexx
lexator222   02-23-2009, 04:42 PM
Well, apparently it was sold for FIVE bucks!!! and some shipping fees as well! I should have bought it for a backup! Oh, well!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-23-2009, 05:46 PM
lexator222 Wrote:Well, apparently it was sold for FIVE bucks!!! and some shipping fees as well! I should have bought it for a backup! Oh, well!

E-bay? Tsk, tsk, tsk, Lex. bn.com is where you should go. The company of which I have the honour to be a servile lackey has =hundreds= of associated booksellers across our great land. Each eager to satisfy your...special...needs...
lexator222   02-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Actually, since "Pickwick" books and B. Dalton have somehow vanished from my local mall, I do all my shopping at Barnes and Noble in the Long Beach Town Center! We actually have a mall over here in "Cerritos" California that has NO book stores, and NO electronics stores for CDs/DVDs!!! Perhaps you can speak to the folks at B&N and find out what they can do about that HORRIBLE situation!!!! The whole mall is basically a clothing mall, with a few jewerly stores, one shoe store, and a food court! I don't even go there anymore!