Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
Lysistrata   01-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:It could also be a conical grass hat such as this:
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=92]

...but I'm used to seeing these in pictures from China, Vietnam, etc. Maybe Kenji can let us know if such hats are worn in Japan as well.

-Wapitikev

Maybe by fishermen, like the one on the photo? But probably your first impression is right - it makes sense in connection with the sword.

What about the Kaze Group BTW?

Trying to be nice
Wapitikev   01-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Kaze, roughly translated, means "wind"...maybe their corporate logo is in there somewhere, perhaps on the right hand tower?

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Wapitikev   01-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Lysistrata Wrote:Maybe by fishermen, like the one on the photo? But probably your first impression is right - it makes sense...

I was thinking maybe instead of a colourful traingular shaped sun-umbrella (defintely Japanese), on the left tower, it might be a triangular shaped grass hat (not-so-Japanese, perhaps).Smile

-Wapitikev

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Lysistrata   01-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Kaze, roughly translated, means "wind"...maybe their corporate logo is in there somewhere, perhaps on the right hand tower?

-Wapitikev

Kenjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, where are you????

Trying to be nice
Lysistrata   01-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Now I begin to see manga-like faces on the Towers. This is like so totally frustating. (correct Dawn's imitation?)

Trying to be nice
Wapitikev   01-05-2009, 05:45 PM
You nailed it.

-Wapitikev

Lysistrata   01-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:And is that a Samurai helmet in the bottom left corner? So we learn more about the fate of the Gaijin Masamune in this next one? COOL!

-Wapitikev

on each side of the... shape, there are symetrical... shapes that look like armored shoulders, like an armored samourai..

Trying to be nice
Legion   01-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:I've circled it...its a silhouette.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=90]

At first i thought it was a fireman's helmet (9-11 and all) but then I noticed what looks like horns/wings (or whatever) on either side of the helmet...so that the silhouette looks a little like this:
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=91]

...COOL!

-Wapitikev

Better Yet! Maybe its Darth Vader!

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Kenji   01-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Lysistrata Wrote:Kenjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, where are you????

I'm hereeeeeeeeeeee! Confusedmilewinkgrin:
Kenji   01-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Lysistrata Wrote:Is it a man with a white shirt on the bottom between the Towers?

I think that man is Jack...
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6