johntfs   12-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Now this was a fun show. It's like the A-team and Burn Notice had a baby. Essentially it's about a group of thieves who help out people wronged by those the law has difficulty bringing to justice. Effectively you have an entire team of Repairman Jacks, each covering one specialty. Just a fun, fun show.
Susan   12-14-2008, 09:48 PM
johntfs Wrote:Now this was a fun show. It's like the A-team and Burn Notice had a baby. Essentially it's about a group of thieves who help out people wronged by those the law has difficulty bringing to justice. Effectively you have an entire team of Repairman Jacks, each covering one specialty. Just a fun, fun show.

I'm really enjoying this show too. Lots of fun, although Timothy Hutton looks like he needs an extreme makeover.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
johntfs   12-17-2008, 01:22 AM
"I once saw a horse kill a clown." I loves me some Parker.
bones weep tedium   12-17-2008, 07:24 AM
johntfs Wrote:Now this was a fun show. It's like the A-team and Burn Notice had a baby. Essentially it's about a group of thieves who help out people wronged by those the law has difficulty bringing to justice. Effectively you have an entire team of Repairman Jacks, each covering one specialty. Just a fun, fun show.

Is Timothy Hutton supposed to be tough in this? Or is he the thinky one?

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
johntfs   12-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Hutton's semi-tough (he gets "toughness" points for knocking out a dude with electro-shock paddles), but he's mostly the thinky one. Christian Kane's character is the tough one.
johntfs   01-01-2009, 07:16 PM
"What smells like crank and screams like a girl?"

CRA-ACK "Aaaiiiee!"

I love this show.
colburn0004   01-29-2009, 08:51 AM
I just cought an episode of this and set it for the rest of the season I really enjoyed the show and I think the blonde girl is hilarious.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"