johntfs   11-30-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm planning to see this if only for the sheer coolness of seeing Titus Pullo with machine guns.
Pacal   12-01-2008, 02:19 PM
johntfs Wrote:Titus Pullo[/URL] with machine guns.

I agree. That would be the only reason. His gladiator scene in Rome? Glorious!
Otherwise it looks like a re-hash of previoius Punishers and The Crow.
GeraldRice   12-02-2008, 01:02 PM
He looks like he'll do a terrible American accent. He just looks so... British.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
colburn0004   12-02-2008, 11:32 PM
I think this movie looks horrible, but that's coming from a somewhat fan of the movie released a couple years ago(not a huge fan but i liked it) It sucks they couldn't have held out on this movie til Marvel became their own movie studio to have done this because Iron Man and The Hulk both show they are doing better with there movies with the more control. Am I alone at thinking the first spider man movie was ok and the 2nd and 3rd were rediculous?

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Alvin Fox   12-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Heh, I'm not seeing because of the lack of Thomas Jane.

Colburn- I liked the second Spider-Man best. The characters all seemed so much deeper than the other movies. Speaking of which, Raimi and Maguire signed up for a fourth movie. Let's hope for less villains and better chacters than the third.