Kenji   11-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Has anyone seen this movie....? No? Well, then, check this out! It is one of "8 Films To Die For", so it's low budget movie. But it's not bad. Actually, I liked it.

Story is simple. Lead role is one guy, Ian Stone. He lived, died, and live again, and died again. He doesn't know why. But then he find his secret. So you'll see this is the sort of "Slaughterhouse Five" or "The Butterfly Effect" or Ken Grimwood's "Replay".

Creatures were made by Stan Winston. They were very good effect. But this is horror movie. So....you'll see bloody gory scenes! :eek:
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-23-2008, 11:52 PM
Kenji Wrote:Has anyone seen this movie....? No? Well, then, check this out! It is one of "8 Films To Die For", so it's low budget movie. But it's not bad. Actually, I liked it.

Story is simple. Lead role is one guy, Ian Stone. He lived, died, and live again, and died again. He doesn't know why. But then he find his secret. So you'll see this is the sort of "Slaughterhouse Five" or "The Butterfly Effect" or Ken Grimwood's "Replay".

Creatures were made by Stan Winston. They were very good effect. But this is horror movie. So....you'll see bloody gory scenes! :eek:

Now, pal Kenji--don't you know our hearts are too sensitive here to glory in that kind of gory action? Perhaps NORA'S FRIENDS would give the feedback of delight...Confusedhocked::crazy:
Pacal   11-26-2008, 12:51 PM
[quote=Kenji]Has anyone seen this movie....? No? Well, then, check this out! It is one of "8 Films To Die For", so it's low budget movie. But it's not bad. Actually, I liked it.QUOTE]

Hey Kenji, I watched this a while ago, and its a real gem. I want to say more but don't want to give a lot away. It has a story! How unique for a low budget horror-thriller.

I'm gald you caught it.
Kenji   11-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Pacal Wrote:Hey Kenji, I watched this a while ago, and its a real gem. I want to say more but don't want to give a lot away. It has a story! How unique for a low budget horror-thriller.

I'm gald you caught it.

Yep. I enjoyed it.

It seemed horror version of the video clip of "TAKE ON ME". Big Grin