Pages (3):    1 2 3
Libby   12-09-2008, 08:40 PM
colburn0004 Wrote:That's funny I honestly never thought about it that way. When you mention it, it makes sence the reason you would want to cut it down though.

I myself was a big fan of the books, but the movies were ok and I refused to watch after the order of the phoenix. It was my favorite book and the first longer books in the series and they cut it up so much and made it shorter then all the movies before it? It made no sence to me and im done watching the movies. I've always preferred the books obviously so no big deel to me.

The last movie sucked. There was no quiddich in the entire movie.:mad::mad:

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Automatic Jack   12-09-2008, 08:46 PM
I really liked the 4th film, but the rest never stuck with me. Maybe because the plot of the book is so suited to film: "Harry gets involved in a big three-part magical tournament. Bang bang bang. Climax." Maybe because the director put in a ton of romantic-comedy stuff that didn't NEED to be there, but it helped to make it slightly different from the books instead of trying and failing to adhere to the original narrative. Also everyone's acting improved.

I seriously have no recollection of the fifth movie, except for a lot of glass things falling down and breaking. Actually I think that scene was in the trailer.

Ya gotta tell everyone, Hatcher! Soylent green is PEOPLE!!
Pages (3):    1 2 3