Sigokat   09-22-2008, 02:52 AM
Now I remember why I hate awards shows like the Emmys and the Academy Awards.

How in the world did they think that anyone on television today is a better actor then Michael Emerson? At least last year he lost to Terry O'Quinn, but this was just wrong.

Michael Emerson was robbed once again. What an injustice to a brilliant actor. I'm officially boycotting every television show other then LOST.

Its only 0850 Monday morning and my day is already ruined. :mad:

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Kenji   09-22-2008, 07:55 AM
sigokat Wrote:Now I remember why I hate awards shows like the Emmys and the Academy Awards.

How in the world did they think that anyone on television today is a better actor then Michael Emerson? At least last year he lost to Terry O'Quinn, but this was just wrong.

Michael Emerson was robbed once again. What an injustice to a brilliant actor. I'm officially boycotting every television show other then LOST.

Its only 0850 Monday morning and my day is already ruined. :mad:

I checked Emmy Award's result. Zeljko Ivanek defeated Michael Emerson?! Unbelievable!!!

Well, "Damages" is pretty good thrilling show, but LOST is much much better, of course. I wished Michael Emerson take the Emmy.

Bummer....:nonod: