metllicamilitia   09-07-2008, 02:17 AM
Ok, so I know By The Sword is out, although I have not been able to read it yet Sad But I was looking online to buy it and checked out Borders 'cause there is one near me, By The Sword, only thing is according to Borders it is not released until late October and limited signed copies as well :confused: Can anyone explain this? Is Borders just getting them or am I in the Twilight Zone again?

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
Alvin Fox   09-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Oftentimes, when shopping at Borders or B&N I'll notice that they have books listed that they'll never get in. Not even when I order them. Usually signed and limited editions. But the actual non limited printing for By the Sword is in October (isn't it?).
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-07-2008, 08:10 PM
metllicamilitia Wrote:Ok, so I know By The Sword is out, although I have not been able to read it yet Sad But I was looking online to buy it and checked out Borders 'cause there is one near me, By The Sword, only thing is according to Borders it is not released until late October and limited signed copies as well :confused: Can anyone explain this? Is Borders just getting them or am I in the Twilight Zone again?

Met, c'mon... people want to confuse you because...well...it's something to do.

As Rick Reckless, drummer of the Plizmos, used to say, "We all need stimulation." And there you go.

But if you count yourself among the =true= Paulcats, you'll get the early, signed editions from Gauntlet Press. But they're a teeny bit pricey. Worth it, though. Didn't mind doubling-up a bit on my paper route to get copies for me and Kenji.