Billyboy   08-30-2008, 11:31 PM
It seems to me that every big movie thats come out lately is just either a remake, from a comic or is just the same crap over again. The last movie a saw in theaters was The Dark Knight and although I really enjoyed it Batman fighting the Joker is hardly a new Plot. Can anyone think of some movies that have come out recently that are entertaining and original?
Kenji   08-31-2008, 05:39 AM
Billyboy Wrote:It seems to me that every big movie thats come out lately is just either a remake, from a comic or is just the same crap over again. The last movie a saw in theaters was The Dark Knight and although I really enjoyed it Batman fighting the Joker is hardly a new Plot. Can anyone think of some movies that have come out recently that are entertaining and original?

Last time I saw "The Happening" which was original. It was good, and scary! :eek:

Also, Hot Fuzz, The Astronaut Farmer, The Valley of Elah, Michael Crayton, Cloverfield, Waterhorse, American Gangster. They were made from original script.
cobalt   08-31-2008, 08:19 AM
I saw Shattered last night. Nice twist at the end. A couple has their daughter taken and they are "held" hostage by a "madman".

[SPOILER]Revenge is a dish best served cold....and she was ice![/SPOILER]

Welcome aboard Billyboy.

EWMAN