Pages (2): 1 2   
Libby   06-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Has any one else seen this 80s classic? I LOVE it!!!Big Grin I think it is amazing. I have never seen anything like it, and the music is nice. "You remind me of the babe" "What babe?" "The babe with the power" "What power" "The power of voodoo" "Whodoo?" "You do" "Do what" "Remind me of the babe" ect...And the Bog of Eternal Stench is great.Big Grin

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Libby   06-24-2008, 09:14 PM
OOOOOPS!! This is in the wrong category, I meant it to be in the TV and Film discussion. Marc, Susan? Ummmm...could you move this? SOO sorry.:o

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
bones weep tedium   06-25-2008, 04:28 AM
Libby!!

Posting messages in the wrong thread is a very serious insult to fpw!!!!

Fpw hates you now.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
bones weep tedium   06-25-2008, 04:29 AM
Libby Wrote:Has any one else seen this 80s classic? I LOVE it!!!Big Grin I think it is amazing. I have never seen anything like it, and the music is nice. "You remind me of the babe" "What babe?" "The babe with the power" "What power" "The power of voodoo" "Whodoo?" "You do" "Do what" "Remind me of the babe" ect...And the Bog of Eternal Stench is great.Big Grin

I've seen it.

I loved it.

My sister made us watch it nearly everyday for my entire childhood.

I don't think I could sit through it one more time.

Wink

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
Kenji   06-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Libby Wrote:Has any one else seen this 80s classic? I LOVE it!!!Big Grin I think it is amazing. I have never seen anything like it, and the music is nice. "You remind me of the babe" "What babe?" "The babe with the power" "What power" "The power of voodoo" "Whodoo?" "You do" "Do what" "Remind me of the babe" ect...And the Bog of Eternal Stench is great.Big Grin

David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly with a lot of muppets....How could I hate it? I LOVE that movie, of course! :yesnod:

Libby Wrote:OOOOOPS!! This is in the wrong category, I meant it to be in the TV and Film discussion. Marc, Susan? Ummmm...could you move this? SOO sorry.:o

Never Mind. Sometimes it happens. Wink

bones weep tedium Wrote:Libby!!

Fpw hates you now.

Maybe she got lost in labyrinth of many threads.
bones weep tedium   06-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Kenji Wrote:Maybe she got lost in labyrinth of many threads.

Kenji, you smooth talker! Wink

I hate coppers.

Libby   06-25-2008, 11:29 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Libby!!

Fpw hates you now.

:p

bones weep tedium Wrote:I've seen it.

I loved it.

My sister made us watch it nearly everyday for my entire childhood.

I don't think I could sit through it one more time.

Wink

I know how that is. I made my sister watch the same movies over and over.Big Grin

Kenji Wrote:David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly with a lot of muppets....How could I hate it? I LOVE that movie, of course! :yesnod:

How could ANY ONE? Male or female? For guys(and lesbians), there is Jennifer Connelly, and for girls(and gay guys), there is young David Bowie in tights. Ambrosius may be the most memorable character, though, and my sister and I used to play "Bog of Eternal Stench" on the stairs.

Quote:Never Mind. Sometimes it happens. Wink

Thank you, Kenji.Smile

phoenix rising   06-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Love the movie, how could I not like seeing Bowie's package thrust in my face at every turn?
Marc   06-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Thread moved.
KRW   06-25-2008, 09:14 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Love the movie, how could I not like seeing Bowie's package thrust in my face at every turn?

You're gonna need a lot of Hail Marys and sacrifice a goat to make up for this comment.:nono:
Pages (2): 1 2