Pages (3): 1 2 3   
Legion   06-18-2008, 03:42 PM
Some books and even video games ( it might have been the silent hill series) have taken fictional books from their series and printed them in limited editions.

So I was thinking once the Jack saga is wrapped up how cool would it be to get a few artists together and publish a limited signed edition of the Compendium of Srem, leatherbound and all.

It would cost a pretty penny but i am sure almost every RJ addict would have to have one. I know I would.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Legion Wrote:Some books and even video games ( it might have been the silent hill series) have taken fictional books from their series and printed them in limited editions.

So I was thinking once the Jack saga is wrapped up how cool would it be to get a few artists together and publish a limited signed edition of the Compendium of Srem, leatherbound and all.

It would cost a pretty penny but i am sure almost every RJ addict would have to have one. I know I would.

Nice ah-deer, Legion, but how could such an clearly supernatural book be created? Much less be signed?:confused:
Ken Valentine   06-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Legion Wrote:Some books and even video games ( it might have been the silent hill series) have taken fictional books from their series and printed them in limited editions.

First, it would have to be written -- which ain't going to happen. And that's one book this RJ fan can do without.

Ken V.
Libby   06-18-2008, 07:28 PM

I don't think that such evil should be recorded. Some crazy serial-killer type will do something mentioned.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
phoenix rising   06-18-2008, 08:15 PM
And this wouldn't be considered almost as bad?????

http://www.madametalbot.com/pix/books/toserveman.htm
Libby   06-18-2008, 08:29 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:And this wouldn't be considered almost as bad?????

http://www.madametalbot.com/pix/books/toserveman.htm

Cooking people is horrible, but I think that whatever in in the Compendium of Srem would be worlds worse. Besides, homicidal maniacs would only look to that book if they were ALREADY planning to cook someone.

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
jimbow8   06-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Nice ah-deer, Legion, but how could such an clearly supernatural book be created? Much less be signed?:confused:
They created this book, didn't they? And this one?

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Libby   06-18-2008, 08:47 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:They created this book, didn't they? And this one?

But can they make books ON PARCHMENT(probably human, if you think about it) And have it automatically change the to the native language of the reader, without being told? That would up the price of books by A LOT.

bones weep tedium   06-19-2008, 05:34 AM
It would have to be released as a CD-ROM or something, to get the text to translate into different languages.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
tenebroust   06-19-2008, 05:32 PM
I'd be happy with a sort of run down on what the compendium contains and a history of it. Who or what was Srem? Is it a book inspired by the Otherness? Etc..

Make copies for yourself YOU HANGMAN ROPE GANGSTER SCUM-ON-TOP! Laugh your MAD GIGGLE NOW!
Francis E. Dec Esquire
Visit the Official Francis E. Dec fan club at http://www.bentoandstarchky.com

For the politically active you might like my website at:
http://www.platformforthefuture.com/main
Pages (3): 1 2 3