Pages (2): 1 2   
Cordilleran   06-16-2008, 04:26 PM
Hello everyone,

Although I have been reading FPW and visiting this site for a while, this is my first post.

The first RJ novel I read was Hosts and from that point on I was hooked, buying up any FPW titles I could find. Even going so far as to reread the series forwards and backwards multiple times trying to find all the connections I could. They never get old and I am always pleased to find a tidbit of foreshadowing that I had previously missed.

I recently finished Secret Histories and have inklings about cross references and wanted to check the Cross Reference chart but it hasn't been updated since Gateways. I was wondering if this was something that was going to be updated to reflect the current titles by FPW or if there will be an overhaul of the chart when all of the RJ books are complete?

Anywho, can't wait to get my hands for Secret Vengence and By the Sword!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Cordilleran Wrote:Hello everyone,

Although I have been reading FPW and visiting this site for a while, this is my first post.

The first RJ novel I read was Hosts and from that point on I was hooked, buying up any FPW titles I could find. Even going so far as to reread the series forwards and backwards multiple times trying to find all the connections I could. They never get old and I am always pleased to find a tidbit of foreshadowing that I had previously missed.

I recently finished Secret Histories and have inklings about cross references and wanted to check the Cross Reference chart but it hasn't been updated since Gateways. I was wondering if this was something that was going to be updated to reflect the current titles by FPW or if there will be an overhaul of the chart when all of the RJ books are complete?

Howdy-doo, Cordilleran. Welcome to the board!
IanSF   06-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Well, if you've been visiting the board for a while, you'll know what we're like around here. Glad you've come in from the cold. Pull up a stool and kick back, the beer's warm but you can't beat the craic.
WGB   06-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Hello Cordilleran. Welcome to the board!
Libby   06-16-2008, 09:11 PM
welcome To The Board!!!SmileSmileSmile

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
webby   06-16-2008, 09:14 PM
:hello: Hi, Cordilleran! Welcome aboard!

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cobalt   06-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Welcome aboard Cordilleran. :hello:

EWMAN
Kenji   06-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Cordilleran Wrote:Hello everyone,

Hello Cordilleran! Welcome to the board!

Now I'm reading BY THE SWORD. You'll like it. Enjoy your reading! Wink
Keith the Elder   06-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Welcome to the board

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Grand Guignol   06-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Welcome to the board! Smile

How Grand was my Guignol?
Pages (2): 1 2