Maggers   05-05-2008, 09:33 PM
OK, another LOST list. This time it's flashbacks or flashforwards that you'd like to see. Who would you like to see or what do you want to know?
  • Danielle's backstory
  • Ben's adolescence into young manhood
  • How/why Desmond wound up in military prison
  • Flashforward on Sawyer, which means it shows the future on the Island...we'll probably never see that
  • Richard Alpert's story
  • the 4-toed statue story
  • the Island in ancient times, take that anywhere you want
  • Jacob's story
  • Tom, aka Mr. Friendly, how'd he wind up on the Island
  • more on the interconnectedness of all the people on the Island

OK, that's a beginning....

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

jimbow8   05-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Neil Frogurt, without a doubt!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

Seriously, Richard Alpert would be cool. Or Danielle Rousseau. Basically anything with more information on the Black Rock.

Or maybe even better yet - Charles Widmore!

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Maggers   05-05-2008, 10:56 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:- Charles Widmore!
Yes, Charles Widmore and Benjamin Linus and how they came to be at each other's throats.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

jimbow8   05-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Charladay?

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Alvin Fox   05-06-2008, 02:46 AM
4-toed statue. That's been bothering me for almost two years. I was actually hoping it had something to do with Cloverfield and Slusho. Maybe it still does.
Maggers   05-06-2008, 10:36 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:4-toed statue. That's been bothering me for almost two years. I was actually hoping it had something to do with Cloverfield and Slusho. Maybe it still does.

Yes, I'm also interested in the 4-toed statue and I mentioned that in my list.

I haven't seen CLOVERFIELD, so be careful about spoilers. Other people might not have seen it either.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Maggers   05-06-2008, 10:39 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Charladay?

Cute. That's what Jin and Sun were gossiping about in Korean, which outed Charlotte's knowledge of Korean. Little Dan has been very solicitous of Charlotte from the beginning; when Lapidus offered Dan a lift back to the Island, Dan opted to stay behind with Charlotte. Again, it's all cute.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd