RichE   05-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Before someone at Universal decides to pull it, someone has uploaded a whole bunch of great episodes of NIGHT GALLERY on youtube. I was able to watch my favorites: "Messiah Of Mott Street" Edward G. Robinson's final performance and a fitting last triumph, "Cool Air" from Lovecraft, "Pickman's Model", and "The Devil Is Not Mocked" with Frances Lederer back as the thirsty count (he starred in 58's "Return Of Dracula"). Lots more too!
Tune in and enjoy friends!!
Keith the Elder   05-01-2008, 12:06 PM
RichE Wrote:Before someone at Universal decides to pull it, someone has uploaded a whole bunch of great episodes of NIGHT GALLERY on youtube. I was able to watch my favorites: "Messiah Of Mott Street" Edward G. Robinson's final performance and a fitting last triumph, "Cool Air" from Lovecraft, "Pickman's Model", and "The Devil Is Not Mocked" with Frances Lederer back as the thirsty count (he starred in 58's "Return Of Dracula"). Lots more too!
Tune in and enjoy friends!!

NG in syndication really sucks, too much of the stories are cut out and, even worse, there are those bogus Gary Collins Sixth Sense episodes.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
RichE   05-01-2008, 02:31 PM
These are uncut. No Gary Collins here as far as I can tell.