metllicamilitia   03-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Don't know if this was ever a thread, but I thought it would be kind of cool. See the music videos from everyones favorite bands (or just favorite videos). I'll start with a few, these are all metal music videos as well,

In Flames - The Quiet Place Really great song and video and with minimal growling.

KoRn - Coming Undone Numetal, metal mixed with rap (the only way to get me to listen to it at all).

Hammer Fall -Blood Bound Great song, no growling, just catchy all around.

Distubed - Prayer Cool song, actually about Job from the Bible.

Just a few I like and In Flames is now one of my all time favorite bands. Although, I think a little too heavy for many of the members on here, definitely webby lol.

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
metllicamilitia   03-25-2008, 08:22 PM
All right, one more, the one where I got the quotes for my sig.

In Flames - Versus Terminus I'll post all lyrics here as well, in case anyone wanted to watch and completely understand the song.

Versus Terminus
When all is said and done
We'll know what's right, what's wrong
But does it matter then
When all is said and done?

When all is dead and gone
We'll know who lost, who won
But does it matter then
When all is dead and gone?

See everything go
End of all things
The life that we know
Shift your point of view
You've been warned
This one way ticket is for you

When all the lights go out
We'll know what life's about
But does it matter then
When all the lights go out?

When all the laughter dies
We'll see nothingness and realize
But does it matter then
When all the laughter dies?

See everything go
End of all things
The life that we know
Shift your point of view
You've been warned

When all the laughter dies
We'll see nothingness and realize
But does it matter then
When all the laughter dies?

See everything go
End of all things
The life that we know
Shift your point of view
You've been warned

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
Kenji   03-26-2008, 05:21 PM
My favorite music videos.

"Stay The Night" by Chicago

Awesome car action!
metllicamilitia   04-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Here's another one, this is In Flames, but it's quiet, clean and has a Paul Simon-esque sound to it. I love it and I think you guys will enjoy it too. It's not a realy music video, but it does have mostly correct lyrics shown in the video.

In Flames - Metaphor

dejo   04-04-2008, 01:50 AM
My favorite video right now is Beyoncé's "Suga Mama". Damn sexy.

In the interest of full disclosure, Beyoncé is on my "Freebie List".