Pages (13):    1 9 10 11 12 13
KRW   06-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Silverfish Wrote:Now I know you're all huffy and puffy about Gia being so perfect, (or you were a couple of months ago), but don't you read Gia's desciption and get worried? Six months pregnant and she looks like she's three. This sets off warning bells for me. I am worried about this baby not getting enough nutrition, and not being a healthy birth weight. And she doesn't eat for two. She doesn't get tired. The baby hardly kicks. I am not worried so much about Gia farting, as I am worried that the baby will be premature.

Stephanie

Plus, she should be farting for two!Big Grin

Ken
Silverfish   07-01-2006, 09:12 PM
But nobody's worried??? :confused:

Steph

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
webby   07-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Silverfish Wrote:But nobody's worried??? :confused:

Steph

It's a little worrisome considering what Gia's been through already (Haunted Air!), but still, every pregnancy is unique. Some women show very little until right up near the very end and Gia may just be one of those. The actual position of the baby has a lot to do with it too. If the baby is situated closer to Gia's back than her front, there would be less of an obvious belly. Ouch for Gia in that case - she's probably having backaches but not complaining. Smile

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Silverfish   07-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Oh, and I forgot. Everyone's finished reading Harbingers twice by now.

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Aprilis   04-02-2008, 12:35 AM
I just finished Infernal.
And Tom to me was totally Ron White. You know the comedian .. tater salad.
Just the way he said stuff is the same way that Ron White says it in his act. Always a drink in his hand and a cigar. and saying stuff like Ho lee shit.

Tom has to be played by Ron White. I cant picture him as anyone else.
Pages (13):    1 9 10 11 12 13