RichE   02-27-2008, 02:45 AM
Ok now-looks like a new cinema craze is coming!
First it was Color
Then Widescreen
Then 3D
Then Emergo

Now it seems a whole new generation of Camcorder films are going to hit theatres in the wake of "Cloverfield".
The new "Night Of The Living Dead" entry-"DIARY OF THE DEAD" is going to be shot cammy! How Original.
Now I'm really waiting for the remake of "LAWRENCE OF ARABIA" shot in Super 8 sound in Kodacolor.
phoenix rising   02-27-2008, 09:12 AM
WHY????????:eek:
Dave   02-27-2008, 10:54 AM
RichE Wrote:The new "Night Of The Living Dead" entry-"DIARY OF THE DEAD" is going to be shot cammy! How Original.
It is already shot, it was completed well before the release of Cloverfield.

Diary of the Dead

Dave
RichE   02-27-2008, 11:51 AM
Before or after-does anyone really want to fork over hard earned cash to sit through a 90 minute plus Youtube blog? I can't really see this catching on for mainstream viewers.
APhew   02-27-2008, 05:44 PM
RichE Wrote:Before or after-does anyone really want to fork over hard earned cash to sit through a 90 minute plus Youtube blog? I can't really see this catching on for mainstream viewers.

(raises hand) I would. Romero + Zombies = I'm there. I'm in the minority of people who don't seem to have a problem with shakey cam.
phoenix rising   02-27-2008, 05:55 PM
APhew Wrote:(raises hand) I would. Romero + Zombies = I'm there. I'm in the minority of people who don't seem to have a problem with shakey cam.

Next year they plan to shoot whole movies using web cams!!!
GeraldRice   02-28-2008, 11:49 AM
I plan on doing my movie with animated stick figures drawn on the corner of a notebook and then *flip* through the next 90 minutes. Hope I don't get a papercut or nothin'.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
RichE   02-28-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm waiting for "WAR AND PEACE" shot using grain/splotchy b/w stills-running 4 hours using sock puppets!