RussM   08-13-2004, 04:11 PM
xxxxxxxxxx
This post was last modified: 10-31-2005, 07:34 PM by RussM.
Marc   08-13-2004, 07:14 PM
The three "unaired" scripts are on the DVD set. And if you're interested, the official site for the Firefly movie (titled Serenity) is at http://www.serenitymovie.com/.
Ken Valentine   08-18-2004, 05:54 AM
RussM Wrote:This info may already be lurking on the list somewhere. If so, my apologies.

---

I've just finished watching all the Firefly shows on DVD and can recommend them highly. Many episodes are excellent, all are at least good or better. I laughed aloud at some of the things in the script and was frequently surprised on how they extricated themselves from their predicaments. The subtle freedom oriented themes are especially welcome.

I agree, it was a great program. Makes me wonder why Fox messed it around so badly.

And the dialogue was teriffic. There are so many great quotes:

"Government is a body of men, usually notably ungoverned."

"Don't hurt him . . . just scare him a little."
"Pain is scary."

"My days of taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Great stuff!

Quote:After watching the first episode or two, it was, like, I just kept wanting to watch episode after episode; and that competed with the desire to stretch out this experience as long as possible. Sad when it was over. The only bright spot is that the movie is coming out in April. If it's anything at all like the series, it'll be great. Maybe they'll even restart the series!

Russ Madden

Restart the series . . . wouldn't THAT be great!?!
I'd get cable and watch TV again just for that program.

Ken V.