RichE   01-12-2008, 06:48 PM
If you want to watch free tv shows, old cartoons, movies (including such gems as the uncut English subtitled "GOJIRA" (Godzilla) and its sequels-in nice transfers, check out Lycos Cinema. A great place for 'Baby Boomer' entertainment!
Biggles   01-12-2008, 07:09 PM
RichE Wrote:If you want to watch free tv shows, old cartoons, movies (including such gems as the uncut English subtitled "GOJIRA" (Godzilla) and its sequels-in nice transfers, check out Lycos Cinema. A great place for 'Baby Boomer' entertainment!

Free? With no strings attached?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
IanSF   01-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Biggles Wrote:Free? With no strings attached?

You only have to register, if you can that is.
I couldn't get past the registration.
The user name I picked was shown as available but the initial submission was returned wanting a State, so I selected Non USA then resubmitted to find that the user name was then unavailable.
Never did like Lycos, anyway.
Dave F   01-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Registered

Nosferatu is on there, which I have never seen.

Hope metropolis gets added

The artist formally known as Britfan
RichE   01-12-2008, 11:27 PM
I love the Mr. Magoo cartoons-fully uncut (nice to see and hear Charlie The Houseboy again-The 'Mr. Bill' of the show). And the Japanese transfers are great (as well as the old 'B' films).
Maybe they will add "The Keep" one of these days!
RichE   01-12-2008, 11:28 PM
IanSF Wrote:You only have to register, if you can that is.
I couldn't get past the registration.
The user name I picked was shown as available but the initial submission was returned wanting a State, so I selected Non USA then resubmitted to find that the user name was then unavailable.
Never did like Lycos, anyway.

Try again. I had problems too but I got on.