Dave F   01-07-2008, 08:01 PM
There has just been a Wire in the Blood one off special in the UK.

Tony is called in to provide a profile in a murder in Texas

Not sure when it will air stateside, but look out for it

The artist formally known as Britfan
Tony H   01-08-2008, 03:27 PM
As a die hard WITB fan, I posted about it years ago on the board, I am really disappointed in BBC America.

Series 5 has aired and been put to bed in the UK and while we typically get the series a few months after their air date I have never had to wait this long.

BBC does not have series 5 listed on its site or in upcoming program schedules. At this rate it wont be until late 2008 when the series returns here in the states.

I was on val McDermid's site and she mentioned that BBC America will definitely air the series 5 episodes but she doesn't know when. Since BBCA helped fund the US shot episode it would stand to reason we would get it here eventually.

How was series 5? No spoilers please but is it on par with the others. (I missed Carol Jordan last year, but I grew to like her replacement.)

BBCA is now just showing the final series of The Catherine Tate Show and apparently that has been off the air for about a year in the UK. just goes to show you the lag time in scheduling. Am I bovvered?

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious