Pages (3):    1 2 3
Dave F   12-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Here it is from another user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUEvtEYfsd0

The search function is an amazing concept Wink
This post was last modified: 12-03-2007, 08:17 PM by Dave F.

The artist formally known as Britfan
Ken Valentine   12-03-2007, 08:29 PM
mike36799 Wrote:I thought the last scene was going to have a ceramic bunny giving the finger after being murdered three times.

Now that would have been neat!

Ken V.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-03-2007, 08:32 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Ya snoozes, ya loses.[/SIZE]

Guess so, dadburnit! Life...it just ain't fair.Rolleyes
Oxenberger   12-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Yes I must be crazy, but I also did not find this disturbing. I thought it was well done, the colors, the music, and it had good camera angles...

However, afterward I felt grabing a spoon and having a smorse...
phoenix rising   12-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Oxenberger Wrote:Yes I must be crazy, but I also did not find this disturbing. I thought it was well done, the colors, the music, and it had good camera angles...

However, afterward I felt grabing a spoon and having a smorse...
I especially liked the hair dryer bit, the way the chocolate rippled was very nice.
Oxenberger   12-03-2007, 09:03 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:I especially liked the hair dryer bit, the way the chocolate rippled was very nice.

Yes I thought that was pretty cool too, neat Cinematography!
Sigokat   12-04-2007, 03:16 AM
Britfan Wrote:Here it is from another user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUEvtEYfsd0

The search function is an amazing concept Wink

Kind of hard to search for something when you don't know the fucking name of it, don't ya think?

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Noelie   12-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Maggers Wrote:The more I learn about you, Noelie, the more I like you. My friends had a bunny whom I came to love. His name was Hopper-Thumper, and I still have a picture of him on my office door. He's wearing a snappy straw hat.

Well thanks, Maggers. Smile Mine is a white lionhead rabbit named... Bunny! Terribly original, I know, but we just couldn't come up with a good name. We bought her at an exotic pet show where she was lining up to be a hot lunch for a snake. Yes, I know snakes have to eat too, but they weren't eating that particular rabbit. Wink She is a level of awesome I never would have expected from a rabbit, much smarter and entertaining than I thought she would be. Big Grin

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
bones weep tedium   12-10-2007, 01:24 PM
How beautiful!

this 'un scores 5 out of 5. Cool

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Barry Lee Dejasu   12-13-2007, 08:16 AM
Yeesh.

There is no other word for it. Yeesh.

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
Pages (3):    1 2 3