Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Barry Lee Dejasu   12-16-2007, 05:52 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Maggers is always spoiling the fun :p

"Fuck California."

To get back on track: I have no idea where that quote is from.

In the meantime, however, can anyone get this...? I'll extend it a little to make it easier.

"Tuesday night is tofu night, and I'm asking myself, 'Who here decided that everyone likes tofu in the first place, and what is tofu anyway? And why can't I have bacon? I line up every morning, and I'm not allowed any bacon for breakfast."

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
Sigokat   12-17-2007, 02:21 AM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:To get back on track: I have no idea where that quote is from.

In the meantime, however, can anyone get this...? I'll extend it a little to make it easier.

"Tuesday night is tofu night, and I'm asking myself, 'Who here decided that everyone likes tofu in the first place, and what is tofu anyway? And why can't I have bacon? I line up every morning, and I'm not allowed any bacon for breakfast."

The Island

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Barry Lee Dejasu   12-18-2007, 08:58 AM
sigokat Wrote:The Island

Give the man a cigar.

Well, Sig? Where's the next quote?

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
Keith the Elder   12-18-2007, 10:14 AM
"Ooooooo (lamenting tone) Here's to you T-Bird (takes slug of alcohol containing beverage, beer or whiskey?) Fire it up, fire it up!"

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Sigokat   12-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Give the man a cigar.

Well, Sig? Where's the next quote?

oops, my bad...I forgot.

Here is one:

"You cannot resist me. I want your planet to be my colony. Your harvest comes in seven risings of your red giant. I shall return then, and you will accept me as your master."

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
GeraldRice   12-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:"Ooooooo (lamenting tone) Here's to you T-Bird (takes slug of alcohol containing beverage, beer or whiskey?) Fire it up, fire it up!"

That's easy. The Crow. Try this one:

--I just cannot believe any of this voodoo bullshit.
--Childs, it happens all the time, man. They're falling out of the sky like flies. Government knows all about it, right, Mac?
--You believe any of this voodoo bullshit, Blair?
--Childs, Childs... Chariots of the Gods, man. They practically own South America. I mean, they taught the Incas everything they know.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
GeraldRice   12-18-2007, 02:52 PM
sigokat Wrote:oops, my bad...I forgot.

Here is one:

"You cannot resist me. I want your planet to be my colony. Your harvest comes in seven risings of your red giant. I shall return then, and you will accept me as your master."

That sounds like General Zod from Superman II.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Sigokat   12-18-2007, 03:36 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:That sounds like General Zod from Superman II.

Nope...even more "obscure" then that...here's a hint...think Hannibal from the A-Team.

Major K

IanSF   12-18-2007, 04:26 PM
sigokat Wrote:Here is one:

sigokat Wrote:Nope...even more "obscure" then that...here's a hint...think Hannibal from the A-Team.
The Magnificent Seven meets the A-Team and take to the stars.

To be precise: 'Battle beyond The Stars'.

Here's one that might get some of you thinking:

"Damn, I'm so tired of this "I'm an American" bull! Where was all that patriotism when it counted? Where was that willingness to sacrifice? Nobody wanted to join the damn army to defend the country unless they got paid well! Nobody wanted to give any time to public service unless they could make a career out of it! And I didn't notice a lot of us giving up our lives in the last 10 years!"
This post was last modified: 12-18-2007, 04:31 PM by IanSF.
APhew   12-18-2007, 06:27 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:That's easy. The Crow. Try this one:

--I just cannot believe any of this voodoo bullshit.
--Childs, it happens all the time, man. They're falling out of the sky like flies. Government knows all about it, right, Mac?
--You believe any of this voodoo bullshit, Blair?
--Childs, Childs... Chariots of the Gods, man. They practically own South America. I mean, they taught the Incas everything they know.

JC's The Thing

Quote:

They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
Pages (3):    1 2 3