Pages (2):    1 2
Terry Willacker   09-21-2006, 12:53 PM
It's in! I'm off to Borders.
saynomore   09-25-2006, 06:20 PM
Terry Willacker Wrote:It's in! I'm off to Borders.

My copy came in last Friday, the 22nd. As promised, I bought both The Tomb and Harbingers. Was a bit shocked to see (read?) Jack using a DVD player. Busy weekend, so I'll start Harbingers tonight.

AC

P.S. I already skimmed the first few chapters of both books to get myself in the mood. Can't wait to re-read The Tomb with all the modern tech.
acfrogg   09-26-2006, 02:48 PM
I started an online book club and you'll never guess what my first pick was:p This is going to be my first reading of the revised copy of The Tomb.

BTW, I don't know if everyone knows (it's probably here somewhere and I have missed it), but there is a Repairman Jack short story on Amazon for about $.50. You get it in e format, but I was so happy to find it!
webby   09-26-2006, 05:56 PM
acfrogg Wrote:BTW, I don't know if everyone knows (it's probably here somewhere and I have missed it), but there is a Repairman Jack short story on Amazon for about $.50. You get it in e format, but I was so happy to find it!

There was a thread about that story a while ago, but it's good to mention it again for all the new folks. The story was Amazon's #1 download for quite some time. Cool

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pages (2):    1 2