Scott Miller   10-19-2007, 11:29 AM
On the Get To Know thread I posed the question that is the premise for After Life: if after you died, you were given three days to select a memory to relive for the rest of eternity what would you choose? Not to fear, there are caseworkers who will assist you in zeroing in on it. You meet three caseworkers who divide 22 clients who range from 13 years old through 86. Some are pleasant, some not. The one thing they all have is a past that they are forced to consider and stories to tell.

I'd say it is one of the best films I've seen this year. It is thoughtful, funny, and poignant; it made think(despite my aversion). I should mention the movie is from Japan.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   10-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:On the Get To Know thread I posed the question that is the premise for After Life: if after you died, you were given three days to select a memory to relive for the rest of eternity what would you choose? Not to fear, there are caseworkers who will assist you in zeroing in on it. You meet three caseworkers who divide 22 clients who range from 13 years old through 86. Some are pleasant, some not. The one thing they all have is a past that they are forced to consider and stories to tell.

I'd say it is one of the best films I've seen this year. It is thoughtful, funny, and poignant; it made think(despite my aversion). I should mention the movie is from Japan.

I checked about it and Japanese title is "Wonderful Life".

I haven't seen it, but sounds good. I'll check it later. Thanks! Smile