Animagess   07-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Hokay, workin' on yet another wall-papery treat here... but this time, I need some help. This one is going to have a lot of RJ's previous baddies writhing in agony (probably) in it, so I need as many descriptions of these (mostly just misguided) foes as possible. Anyone who has a copy of Gateways, pull it out and give me Semmelee's profile, if ye feel charitable. There's Adrian, with a fork embedded in his eye (his left, I believe?). And Roma with a monkey on his shoulder, of course. Pretty much all the main characters/creatures that RJ has killed off, or have been killed off by FPW with much cheering from the reader (including: Roma, his monkey pal, Semelee, Adrian and his 'invincible' master, the boardroom pychos from ATR, ect). Or, of course, anyone you'd just like to see in justifiable pain.

The picture's going to be in black and white so I don't need colorful descriptions, but just a brief once-over (hair length, clothes, outstanding features).

Anything that's contributed will be much appreciated. All nemeses belong to FPW, not me.

"You gotta tell everyone, Hatcher! Soylent green is PEOPLE!!"

My witty similes will spread across the world like creamy peanut butter.