Paul R   11-13-2007, 06:48 AM
Saw this in an email from Gauntlet. Have to say I'm very, very tempted. Thought I'd post it up here for other similarly tempted people.

Fans of the Repairman Jack series can now purchase a portfolio of the cover art of the nine Repairman Jack novels we've published, plus the forthcoming SECRET HISTORIES. They are available for $129 per set (plus postage/insurance).
~ Each portfolio is a set of ten 9.5" x13" plates printed in full color on archival semi-gloss paper.
~ This edition is limited to 52 copies enclosed in a color-printed envelope signed by F. Paul Wilson and the illustrator, Harry O. Morris.
~ The plates reproduce the full wraparound images without overlying text, and covers nine years of Repairman Jack's adventures from 1999 to 2007, plus the forthcoming cover art for SECRET HISTORIES.
~ Future plates will be available at $20-25 per plate to keep your set complete (and will be available to only those who purchase the portfolio.)

http://www.gauntletpress.com/cgi-bin/gau...D=!ORDERID
This post was last modified: 11-13-2007, 10:17 AM by Paul R.

"I handed in the new RJ novel with the
working title, BY THE SWORD. David says the sales force loved the title at the
pre Turkey-Day sales meeting, so that's what it will be. That means Paul Ramplin
gets a credit line in the acknowledgments.
"
Kenji   11-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Paul R Wrote:Saw this in an email from Gauntlet. Have to say I'm very, very tempted. Thought I'd post it up here for other similarly tempted people.

Fans of the Repairman Jack series can now purchase a portfolio of the cover art of the nine Repairman Jack novels we've published, plus the forthcoming SECRET HISTORIES. They are available for $129 per set (plus postage/insurance).
~ Each portfolio is a set of ten 9.5" x13" plates printed in full color on archival semi-gloss paper.
~ This edition is limited to 52 copies enclosed in a color-printed envelope signed by F. Paul Wilson and the illustrator, Harry O. Morris.
~ The plates reproduce the full wraparound images without overlying text, and covers nine years of Repairman Jack's adventures from 1999 to 2007, plus the forthcoming cover art for SECRET HISTORIES.
~ Future plates will be available at $20-25 per plate to keep your set complete (and will be available to only those who purchase the portfolio.)

http://www.gauntletpress.com/cgi-bin/gau...D=!ORDERID!

I opened this link, but I got this message..... :confused:

Invalid Transmission 1 received from customer IP 124.255.234.105
If your connection was interrupted, you must enter the shop from the beginning.

Invalid order ID value when entering store :
Paul R   11-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Hmmmm. Not sure why the link isn't working. I copied it directly from the email and it works fine from there.

Let's try this one. It's the main Gauntlet page and the cover art link can be fond on the left.

http://www.gauntletpress.com

"I handed in the new RJ novel with the
working title, BY THE SWORD. David says the sales force loved the title at the
pre Turkey-Day sales meeting, so that's what it will be. That means Paul Ramplin
gets a credit line in the acknowledgments.
"
luthie2   11-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Paul R Wrote:Saw this in an email from Gauntlet. Have to say I'm very, very tempted. Thought I'd post it up here for other similarly tempted people.

http://www.gauntletpress.com/cgi-bin/gau...D=!ORDERID

I was looking at this last night when I received the Gauntlet newsletter. Very tempting. I wish that they showed all of the book covers, though. I don't know what most of the early ones look like.

-Luthie