Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Horror World   09-17-2007, 11:20 PM
WGB Wrote:Horror World,
Thanks for the opportunity to win such a fantastic book! It would be nice if you posted some more information on the contest, like when you will be giving the book away and a link to your privacy policy or your solemn oath that you will not sell our email address to any spammers.

WGB - My apologies, you are absolutely correct. I just assumed everyone would know that the contests on Horror World only run for a month (unless otherwise noted). Very myopic of me and I will update the page to reflect that information.

The contest runs to the end of September with the winners being drawn the first week of October.

Addresses are not shared with any third party and you will never receive any spam from me. If you do, you have my permission to break my legs or send one of Paul's goombahs to do it for you Wink

Nanci
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Horror World Wrote:WGB - My apologies, you are absolutely correct. I just assumed everyone would know that the contests on Horror World only run for a month (unless otherwise noted). Very myopic of me and I will update the page to reflect that information.

The contest runs to the end of September with the winners being drawn the first week of October.

Addresses are not shared with any third party and you will never receive any spam from me. If you do, you have my permission to break my legs or send one of Paul's goombahs to do it for you Wink

Nanci

Goombahs... I believe, Nanci, that Paul's, uh, "associates" in that regard prefer to style themselves "The Righteous Fists of Harmony." It just sounds better in our, I mean =their=, ears.Wink
Horror World   09-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Goombahs... I believe, Nanci, that Paul's, uh, "associates" in that regard prefer to style themselves "The Righteous Fists of Harmony." It just sounds better in our, I mean =their=, ears.Wink

Apparently you haven't met Godfather Monteleone Big Grin
Horror World   09-17-2007, 11:37 PM
I've updated the page with the contest end date, notification date and disclaimer that your email will never be used for anything other than to let the winners know that they won.

Thank you for the heads-up WGB - much appreciated.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-17-2007, 11:38 PM
Horror World Wrote:Apparently you haven't met Godfather Monteleone Big Grin

I have not yet had that honor, but please assure him I always think of him with the =utmost= respect.
Horror World   09-21-2007, 02:59 PM
I've added a link to Mr. Wilson's YouTube video on the Bloodline Page (http://www.horrorworld.org/bloodlinecontest.htm)
Horror World   10-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Did you win? Check the winners list here
Oxenberger   10-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Horror World Wrote:Did you win? Check the winners list here

Wow! I don't know what to say, I didn't prepare an acceptance speech.

Thank you!

-Ox
WGB   10-07-2007, 09:10 PM
I won A Copy!!!!!!!!!Smile

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!Big Grin
Horror World   10-07-2007, 09:36 PM
All the prizes will be mailed out via media mail tomorrow. Congrats to the winners! Big Grin
Pages (3):    1 2 3