Kenji   08-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Has anyone seen this British TV show? If you like THE OFFICE or FAWLTY TOWERS, I highly recommend THE IT CROWD.

Main characters are two guys and one woman. Two guys(Roy and Moss) are working in a IT section in basement and they're nerds. Other colleagues dislike them. One woman(Jen) is their boss, but she's completely ignorance about computer.

Actually, just now I saw a few of episodes in 1st season, and I couldn't stop a laughing! I like British comedy!!! Big Grin
Flinx   08-13-2007, 01:21 AM
I was never a fan of either THE OFFICE or FAWLTY TOWERS, but I liked THE IT CROWD.

Have you seen BLACK BOOKS?
Kenji   08-13-2007, 05:48 AM
Flinx Wrote:I was never a fan of either THE OFFICE or FAWLTY TOWERS, but I liked THE IT CROWD.

Have you seen BLACK BOOKS?

No, I haven't seen it yet. I checked it in imdb. Looks hilarious! I'll check it out. Thanks. Smile
bones weep tedium   08-17-2007, 07:09 AM
I love THE IT CROWD, and I have seen some adverts for the second series (at last).

Kenji, if you love british comedy and F Paul Wilson style sci-fi/horror, then there is one tv programme you have to watch.. . . . . .

GARTH MARENGHI'S DARKPLACE. Here's the link to it on IMDb. It's wuite easy to get on DVD, I couldnt reccomedn it to you enough.
This post was last modified: 08-17-2007, 07:11 AM by bones weep tedium.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
bones weep tedium   08-17-2007, 07:34 AM
I just started a thread with a link to the episode list, but just becasue I am so enthusiastic about this programme here's a link to the first episode.

Hope you enjoy it! Big Grin

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
GeraldRice   08-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Apparently, The IT Crowd is being retooled for American audiences.

The IT Crowd

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com