Pages (2):    1 2
Scott Hajek   07-14-2004, 03:57 PM
fpw Wrote:Well, either the staff red of Midnight MAss or the Hodder & Staughton special publisher's edition of The Touch. I don't know the print run of the latter.

So, Biggles,
Let us know when you've found one of these.
And if you find two? Then just let me know.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
EGWilliams   07-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Thanks for pointing out the bibliography and explaining how the novel came about, FPW.
UNDER THE FANG was the anthology I was talking about in my original post. I remembered it being promoted as a HWA anthology. Turns out I must have read "Midnight Mass" (the short) from Jones' MAMMOTH BOOK OF VAMPIRES.
I have the DRACULA: PRINCE OF DARKNESS anthology somewhere (probably with UNDER THE FANG since I can't put my hand on right now either) that contains "The Lord's Prayer".
My wife is headed over to get the novel from the library while I'm at work.
Haven't had a chance to watch the movie yet, but I know it's an indie horror film so my expectations aren't super high or anything. It's on the list with a bunch of other vampire flicks I need to catch up on watching (next ones being the TNT "Salem's Lot" mini and some new to DVD Christopher Lee Dracula movies).
Thanks for the replies and the welcome from Ken V.
Hope to chime in when I can.

Later,
EG
Biggles   07-14-2004, 09:25 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:So, Biggles,
Let us know when you've found one of these.
And if you find two? Then just let me know.

I'm satisfied with the red leather MM, and I would be happy to get a true first of The Touch (and The Tomb). I'm a completist, but not a radical completist. Smile

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (2):    1 2