Pages (3): 1 2 3   
WGB   06-13-2007, 11:36 PM
WOW!!!!!!!! Another fantastic book! I would love to say more, but I wont. Y'all hurry up and read it so we can talk about it!
WGB   06-14-2007, 12:33 AM
O.K. I'll say more!
5 stars!
2 thumbs up!
amazing!
I read it very minuite I could!
I can't wait till the next book. So many questions that need to be answered!
Dave   06-15-2007, 01:47 PM
WGB Wrote:O.K. I'll say more!
5 stars!
2 thumbs up!
amazing!
I read it very minuite I could!
I can't wait till the next book. So many questions that need to be answered!
Gotta agree, loved it. It hung together very well, considering no more coincidences.

And the end!! I did not see that coming.

Dave
Dave F   06-15-2007, 03:03 PM
I thought it was fantastic

Love the links to other books

Won't say any more yet

5 out of 5

The artist formally known as Britfan
WGB   06-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Dave Wrote:Gotta agree, loved it. It hung together very well, considering no more coincidences.

And the end!! I did not see that coming.

Dave

Yep, the ending was what did it for me. Too Cool!
Toni   06-15-2007, 06:25 PM
WGB Wrote:WOW!!!!!!!! Another fantastic book! I would love to say more, but I wont. Y'all hurry up and read it so we can talk about it!

I just finished it too..Was great..well more than great..i can't wait till the more come out..hurry plz..i kind of new the ending..i was glad..means more Jack..Dont ever stop writing PFW..
Toni..
cobalt   06-16-2007, 12:22 AM
OMG!!!! I now know why I haven't received my copy of Bloodline. A few months back there was a problem with credit card numbers being compromised if you shopped at TJ Max or Marshals. I had shopped there, but NEVER had a problem with false charges. But, my credit card company took the bull by the horns and re-issued every one new account numbers. When I ordered my copy, I used that card that is no longer valid!!!!! I went back to Shocklines to query about my order, and saw that I used that card. I feel ill right now. That account is closed, no order is in for me I think and there is no way to check with them this late at night. Why didn't they e-mail me there was a problem?
If I've lost out..........I'm nauseous just thinking about it. I did send them a e-mail tonight, but I feel cheated and really....really depressed! Sad

EWMAN
Dave F   06-16-2007, 05:19 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:OMG!!!! I now know why I haven't received my copy of Bloodline. A few months back there was a problem with credit card numbers being compromised if you shopped at TJ Max or Marshals. I had shopped there, but NEVER had a problem with false charges. But, my credit card company took the bull by the horns and re-issued every one new account numbers. When I ordered my copy, I used that card that is no longer valid!!!!! I went back to Shocklines to query about my order, and saw that I used that card. I feel ill right now. That account is closed, no order is in for me I think and there is no way to check with them this late at night. Why didn't they e-mail me there was a problem?
If I've lost out..........I'm nauseous just thinking about it. I did send them a e-mail tonight, but I feel cheated and really....really depressed! Sad

Fingers crossed, hopefuly Matt has one kept for you for when payment is sorted

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLOODLINE-F-Paul-W...dZViewItem

Just in case it is on e-bay already and I'm sure FPW will personalise at next gu

The artist formally known as Britfan
WGB   06-16-2007, 10:46 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:OMG!!!! I now know why I haven't received my copy of Bloodline. A few months back there was a problem with credit card numbers being compromised if you shopped at TJ Max or Marshals. I had shopped there, but NEVER had a problem with false charges. But, my credit card company took the bull by the horns and re-issued every one new account numbers. When I ordered my copy, I used that card that is no longer valid!!!!! I went back to Shocklines to query about my order, and saw that I used that card. I feel ill right now. That account is closed, no order is in for me I think and there is no way to check with them this late at night. Why didn't they e-mail me there was a problem?

The publisher (Gauntlet) is sold out, but I just looked at the Barns and Nobles web site. They have some instock and ready to ship!
cobalt   06-16-2007, 10:46 AM
Good news!!! Mat sent me an e-mail and I've changed my info. So I think I'll get my books with no problem. Can ya hear the HUGE sigh of relief?..........I didn't sleep well last night just thinking about NOT HAVING my copy of Bloodline and the new Peabody Oz books!! Big Grin

EWMAN
Pages (3): 1 2 3