Pages (2):    1 2
Tony H   02-15-2009, 07:40 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:What's the US ending? The only one I have seen is where [spoiler]the bit of her escaping was a dream, and the final shot is her - mad as a badger - dying in the dark.[/spoiler]

I thought it was a bit silly trying to bring her back after that, but then again when have horror sequels ever been any good? :dontknow:

The US ending had her crawling out of the cave at the end. The DVD release had that part being just a dream with the UK ending of her sitting in the dark imagining her daughter is with her as the camera pulls slowly away.

I don't see how Juno is in this one, though they never showed what became of her.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Wapitikev   02-16-2009, 09:18 AM
Trailer's up here at themovingpicture.net .

Although this is his first directing gig, Jon Harris has editing credit on Snatch, Layercake and Stardust.

I hope it's more than a re-hash.

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 02-16-2009, 09:24 AM by Wapitikev.

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Pacal   02-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Dog Soldiers and The Descent were beautiful movies for a horror enthusiast. Doomsday was an homage to everything else I grew up watching; it just got sloppy. I'll be hopeful for The Descent 2, but it seems more like a moneymaker. Well-told movies don't require sequels.
Pages (2):    1 2