LVerner   07-22-2004, 04:45 PM
At the end of Haunted Air, Jack gets a pair of brothers (Mulinski? - I don't have the book on me) to take care of the remaining members of Eli's circle. Jack explains that they have a "thing" for pedophiles and that the demises of Eli's associates won't be pleasant.

Are these brothers from another FPW book? I'm certain they're not in an earlier (chronologically) RJ book.

Thanks,
Lee
Ken Valentine   07-23-2004, 11:13 PM
LVerner Wrote:At the end of Haunted Air, Jack gets a pair of brothers (Mulinski? - I don't have the book on me) to take care of the remaining members of Eli's circle. Jack explains that they have a "thing" for pedophiles and that the demises of Eli's associates won't be pleasant.

Are these brothers from another FPW book? I'm certain they're not in an earlier (chronologically) RJ book.

Thanks,
Lee

I remember the name as Mikulski, and that's the first time I recall reading of them. They're mentioned in the very latest RJ book. An' 'at's all I'm gonna say.

Ken V.
LVerner   07-25-2004, 07:58 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I remember the name as Mikulski, and that's the first time I recall reading of them. They're mentioned in the very latest RJ book. An' 'at's all I'm gonna say.

Ken V.

OK, I was just wondering if maybe they had appeared in another FPW work.

And thanks for not spoiling!

Lee