Jamo   03-09-2009, 05:42 AM
Anyone watched the movie?

I saw it yesterday, my expectations have been very high, and they were very high beaten!

IMO it is a really great movie. Clint eastwood is a king and did a very good job as actor and producer. I don't want to write too much here, you have to watch it yourself, but you should!

greets

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
bones weep tedium   03-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Sorrel and I both like the look of this film, and when we were in the cinema this weekend to watch Watchmen we saw Gran Torino in the De Lux screen and thought what a pity Watchmen wasnt in the De Lux screen instead.

I now wish we had left Watchmen til DVD and seen Gran Torino instead. Rolleyes

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Medusa   03-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Gran Torino was an awesome movie. That grumpy old man reminded me of my father-in-law! ha ha

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Medusa Wrote:Gran Torino was an awesome movie. That grumpy old man reminded me of my father-in-law! ha ha

"You're =nothing=! In Korea we used to stack fucks like you 5 feet high and use you as sandbags."
Scott Miller   05-02-2010, 11:39 AM
Finally watched Gran Torino last night and it's outstanding. One of Clint's best IMO. He is excellent as Walt and I thought the supporting cast were very effective-especially Sue, Thao and Father Janovich. The story was simple but managed to be touching, funny and exciting.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels