BK Akitas   12-30-2006, 03:27 PM
usually my Spam filters get everything, but maybe this one was just special in a slightly Otherness sort of way...

Got an email today touting thebenefits of RELASOM; "Get to Sleep, Stay Asleep". It was just too close not to post!

BTW- what happened to the Isher Sports Shop mugs on prodcuts site? Bought some for a friend a while back and he dropped one, need to replace it and maybe get some for myself and they aren't there anymore.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Kenji   12-30-2006, 08:39 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:usually my Spam filters get everything, but maybe this one was just special in a slightly Otherness sort of way...

Got an email today touting thebenefits of RELASOM; "Get to Sleep, Stay Asleep". It was just too close not to post!

Welcome back, BK Akitas. Where have you been?

"Get to Sleep, Stay Asleep"....? Maybe that's advertisement of sleeping drugs.

Quote:BTW- what happened to the Isher Sports Shop mugs on prodcuts site? Bought some for a friend a while back and he dropped one, need to replace it and maybe get some for myself and they aren't there anymore.

That's exactly Otherness did it.Big Grin
BK Akitas   12-31-2006, 02:26 PM
Yeah, its for a sleep aid. But the whole 'sleep' thing, you know, like "put to sleep" or "Sleeping with the fishes"...and the name being soooooo close.......kinda gave me a kick in the butt and I realized I hadn't stopped in to chat with my Rj friends in a while.
Been busy- moved to AZ (try moving an entire household, one precocious 7 year old and 6 dogs, by yourself, ACK!).
Went to Shocklines yesterday and bought m'self a signed copy of Harbingers to add to my collection, birthday present to me Smile trying to decide if I rate myself an inscribed copy of Bloodlines, too.
The Arizona sky is clear and blue, the temp is gonna be around 65 or so today, the dogs are happy (and one's pregnant, hurray!!!), my kid brought me breakfast in bed for my birthday (half a cup of really sugared cofee and toast, but hey, she tried!!!!), and life is pretty damn cool.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
cobalt   12-31-2006, 04:53 PM
Well Happy Birthday to you! And welcome back.

EWMAN