Pages (3): 1 2 3   
Jamo   12-22-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi Community!

I have a question to you. One of my collegues at work made me a present: "Deep As The Marrow" (Wow, she is very attentive that she noticed I like reading Pauls books! haven't expected that! Yeah!)

Now my question: I haven't found this book on http://www.repairmanjack.com so, what is the book like? Not story but, it is in a circle or something? Or can I just read it with out knowing some other books?!

Greets and thanks,

Jamo

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
BrettM   12-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Jamo, the story can be read by itself with no problem. It does have a couple of characters that also appear in Implant, but the two books don't form a series. (But I hope FPW someday writes more stories featuring these characters.)

*SLMW 1.0* No animals were harmed in the production of this message.
Jamo   12-22-2006, 09:21 AM
That's Great!

Thank you! I will start reading today Wink

And today I got an Email from Amazon! They sent "The Tomb/Die Gruft" to me!!! It's out! YES! After 4 months of waiting!!!!! I am so happy Big Grin

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Maggers   12-22-2006, 10:49 AM
DEEP AS THE MARROW! My favorite non-RJ book with my all-time favorite heroine. FABULOUS! In addition to ties to "Implant," the Otherness also rears its ugly head in DEEP AS THE MARROW when the action moves to the Pine Barrens, a significant locale in the story.

Enjoy, Jamo, it's a great book.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

cobalt   12-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Great book to read Jamo. A stand alone story, but with those little subtle things that cross over into other stories. Maggers loves the lead lady in this story, Poppy. I like her as well. She kicks ass!

EWMAN
Jamo   12-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Okay, well, I am excited Wink

(Gentleman)

webby   12-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Jamo Wrote:Hi Community!

I have a question to you. One of my collegues at work made me a present: "Deep As The Marrow" (Wow, she is very attentive that she noticed I like reading Pauls books! haven't expected that! Yeah!)

Now my question: I haven't found this book on http://www.repairmanjack.com so, what is the book like? Not story but, it is in a circle or something? Or can I just read it with out knowing some other books?!

Greets and thanks,

Jamo

Hey Jamo, you already have the answer to your question about the book but I was wondering about the person who gave you the book...

Are you both single and about the same age? If you are, then it sounds to me like your colleague might like to be more than just a colleague... wink, wink. Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jamo   12-22-2006, 02:26 PM
webby Wrote:Hey Jamo, you already have the answer to your question about the book but I was wondering about the person who gave you the book...

Are you both single and about the same age? If you are, then it sounds to me like your colleague might like to be more than just a colleague... wink, wink. Big Grin

No, she isn't! But I exactly knew that this answer would come Big Grin
She is my "group leader". Sounds crazy in english, but that's what she is^^

She could be my mum Big Grin

greets Wink

(Gentleman)

Dave F   12-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Jamo Wrote:No, she isn't! But I exactly knew that this answer would come Big Grin
She is my "group leader". Sounds crazy in english, but that's what she is^^

She could be my mum Big Grin

greets Wink

MILF????????:eek:

The artist formally known as Britfan
Shocklines.com   12-22-2006, 05:14 PM
I LOVE Deep as the Marrow -- and yeah it totally stands alone. Great great book that I read in one sitting.
Pages (3): 1 2 3